We're currently recruiting for an Draughtsman in our Shopfitting & Joinery Drawing Department at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset. The ideal candidate will be able to get stuck in straight away with a variety of prestigious projects.
Candidates Must Have
- A minimum of 5 years Bench/site experience
- A minimum of 2 years AutoCAD 2D experience
- Inventor 3D (desirable although training can be given).
- Deliver 2D & 3D working drawings.
- Attend site meetings with clients and architects to discuss projects.
- Organise and carry out site measurements, drawings and acquire project approvals.
- Prepare accurate cutting lists.
- Report changes and variations to specification drawings back to the Project Manager.
Attributes Required to Fulfil The Role:
- The ability to work in a high pressure and time-constrained industry where key deadlines have to be met.
- Good communication skills in dealing with customers and team.
- Prepared to work using your own initiative and take responsibility for your role.
- Good team working skills and a good knowledge of building materials and regulations.
- Working hours are from 8am to 5pm – Mon - Fri.
- Salary: 32K-37K - DOE.
- Holiday Entitlement – 22 Days.